Monday 20 June 2016

Why Should You Start Today And Not The Final Moment

The human brains seems to have a talking machines like siri or google now that will tell us to do the things that is not important first and then do the important stuff in the last minute like exams, meeting stuff etc. but at least google now and siri is much more reliable and this order or answer is more beneficial to us. As all that said,I'm no exception because I seems to do my revision or studying the final minute or day before the test/exams starts and I've been regretting it every single time when I started somethings that concerned my future at the very last minute/moment.

So this is the most powerful quote that works every single time for me, well of course I'm sure that this quotes isn't something new and that is "START NOW AND THE FUTURE YOU WILL THANK YOU" And I'm pretty sure that it makes a deep sense and what it stated is the real truth because for the experience that I have encounter and most successful people too (well I'm not saying that I'm successful but just saying that I myself had experience the differences)

Now I will share my short story, OK in one year I will have 4 exams in total and that is 1st semester, mid terms ,3 semester and end of the year test. During the last 2 months test I prepare and doing my revision one day before the exam start and obviously i failed, no credits, get number 12 out out 28 people in my class and from others point of view I totally and  intentionally screwed up my test and to be honest i was shy, feeling stupid as hell when my result sucks so i tell myself that i wanted too changed my grades for god sakes during my next test and that is the mid-terms.
And thankfully my mid-terms had just end last 3 weeks and during that period, I totally spent most of my time studying and doing the revision that I've needed and when i said i prepare early I meant 3 days before exams because i just want too see if there's any changes and mid-terms are one of the most difficult tests that lasted for 3 weeks straight non-stop and yes it helps not a little but a lot and I mean it.My grades wasn't the best but it has improved drastically and this word suits the most. I had 8 credits and that is 1A 4A- 2C+ 1C and for my class ranking I've dropped (improved) from number 12 to a quite OK number 5 with a school ranking of less than half and that's surprised my quite a lot actually. That's my wonderful moment that starting from the day my result was issued or announce I've ask myself almost everyday that why have I've been so lazy and doesn't want to start earlier and be happy later if you get what I meant.

Another story of mine is about working out to keep fit...basically I was in the range of obesity or overweight when I was 13 years old with a BMI of 26 and a half and for your information that is a really unhealthy rate and my friends would always called me fat and obviously weak as well. You might ask why should I be overweight and why didn't you exercise in the first place, alright the answer is simple and stupid and that is I thought I could not lose weight anymore and my life will just be this way (fat, weak, undependable, a loser and all the negativity stuff) but that mindset of mine change when I was 14 years old. During the 14 years old me on that time I was determine to lose weight, be strong, tall, muscular, cool, and feels great, awesome about my self.So like all the aesthetics people we starts from low level to some hardcore level and my first workout is push up and during the push up workout I've founded my talent and that is doing 60 push ups in 1 minute and that is like 1 push ups 1 second and I admit that I'm showing off now but its a reality that I'm the best at push ups in my whole school and basically the teacher could not even believe that i could do that much as most of my school athletics could not do that much.OK lets cut the crap now and yes I've made it, just in a short 7 months of non stop training my BMI level drop from 26 and a half to 24(upper fit) during that moment I was so proud of myself and I told myself to never give up anytime soon and I've kept my promised to my self, for that in the age of 15 my BMI had shrink from 24 to a whopping 22 (perfectly healthy fit) and that is all thanks to the motivations from most you tube trainers and quotes from the worldwide search engine google.

So for closure, I'm saying that we should never start when its too late because regrets is just  in front of you if you don't take any actions to change the future of yours. Don't believe in my story, experience, than its OK but just try to do it because the ancient word is always right and that is "YOU NEVER TRY YOU NEVER FAILED, AND IF YOU NEVER TRIED YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHETHER OR NOT IF YOU WILL PASSED"so just never give up on trying, life is all about exploring, doing and failing or succeeding.

And all that said I wish every single one of you out there to be more aware and do well on every single things you do and be the generations of success.




No comments:

Post a Comment