Thursday 26 May 2016

FRIENDSHIP IS A LIE

Now you might be saying that I'm crazy or a good for nothing kind of guy,well because you don't know what I've gone through.OK I'm a guy that is always sincere and honest with my friends and never ever think of betraying them ,blackmailing them,cheat on them or what so ever that you could said that a true friend will never do.But whenever I've done goods to them they don't seems to appreciate me and my kindness to them (you can call this as make used of) so now I've realise this time wasted things I've done for them is all a waste of time and energy.

In example, whenever I've covered up their mistake and not telling anyone about it ,they doesn't seems to return any of my favour when I needed that.The reason I'm saying this is because when today Ive make a mistake and not wanting anyone to know but a guy found out (NOTE:IVE HELPED HIM SO MUCH BEFORE) and he just started to blackballing me and told me that he is going to tell everyone and make a huge joke out of me,inside of me I was so pissed,angry and hated him so much.And this is when i realise that all the people I've helped before doesn't seems to helped and that makes my heart broke.OK OK I'm not saying all friends are like this but honestly from my point of view most are.

And starting from today i would really want to stand up for myself and learnt to said no,before this I've never dared to said no because sometimes the word NO!! could cause a hatred instantly but I guess its better to not have a friend than having a friend that only makes you as their toys machine and use your weakness as an advantage for them to crush the hell out of you. For you reader out there who had experience the same things as me trust me you are not alone and I myself am not new to this because this friendship case actually has happened to me since I was in my primary school but during that time I was just so stupid and not giving a damn about it because I'm a person who is pretty afraid to live without a friend ,and as all of us know when you have a friend (a cool one but bad) make used of you but always walks with you to everywhere and for us thats called a COOL.But in reality,its not and i mean not at all (AT LEAST THATS WHAT I THINK) because for me walking alone,being alone is a sign of inderpendants and a original coolness as most of successful people tends to walk the road that have the leastest people.Always keep in mind that walking to the light alone is better than walking in the dark with a group of people.

In this blog im not saying that all of you should not have and make any friends, but in in opposite sight what i wanted to said is just be very careful of choosing your friends and once they bettrayed you,have a cryptic(secret),lie to you and even backstabbing you, please ignore them even if he or she  have a gang of cool friends because remember you are your only best friend and nobody are.Lastly I myself are going too wish you the best of luck of making a perfect friend.

Quote of the day:"people aren't going to be there for you,that's why you learn't to handle things on your own"

No comments:

Post a Comment