Thursday 19 May 2016

DREAM BIG

Why,what for,a dream is nonsence,dreams are just illusion to our brain,real world does not seems to be easy so theres no need to waste time for dreaming big.And thats how some people look at dream,again as I always do (I against it).Having a tremendously huge (words of wisdom by donald trump :1 lol) dream is something to be proud of and something to be value for in life.

Whats a dream for ? you might ask. OK
FIRSTLY :Its for courage yea courage to strive even further to achieve your goals

SECONDLY :Motivation I know I usually love to said the word motivation but i really adore this word and yeah that's right dream big gives you motivation to sent positive energy to you

THIRDLY:Stable mindset and i will tell you why in just a short while about my story hehe love to tell my life story that could be beneficial to you audients out there


OK and now the sound of the boring grandfather story is beginning since i was 4 I already have a dream and that is pretty professional dream that is being a doctor and of course times change as a 4 year old boy I don't know that taking medical course gonna cost a lot in price and brain level.So when i was 13 new dreams came ok now you might said what now you are talking about is ambition not dream but actually it related so yea the new dream or so called ambition is to be a lawyer and drive a bmw,audi, or mercedes.And one day theres a successful uncle told me what's your ambition and proudly i say a attorney  and he ask what else??i told him huh?one dream is surely enough too get life going.And his answer is no, he says dreams make it 3 not 1 you will need a backup in life so after that i did some research about intrest and class related streams ive pick this following dreams

1.attorney
2.business executive (in a top company)
3.doctor

As years go by and when i was 15 my friend whos like a big brother told me that 'I regret for not having a dream before and now I'm studying the coarse in university that I don't even like and its all due to last minute planning ' .A friend of his told me 'I have dream that I worked hard for and implement it till the day of entrance to college and i have a total no regret because DREAMS might sound cheezy but its really beneficial for a long time planning, by the way he is taking law course and its one of the most difficult but he said i like what i learned because i choose it since so many years ago and i loved it'

See the difference its pretty huge because once entering college its either dropout or being successful so if you are a young reader out there please at least have a dream even when Bill Gates(founder of microsoft) have a dream at the young age of 12 and you see now his a multi billionaire.Don't worry if you failed because its better to failed than never try and its even better than a person who never have a dream for his life.

So lets rep it up,trust me everyone will success . Success does not always involved with money but its got to do with the life you want to live so delevoped a dream and be success in your own desire and never let anyone stop your from doing so.

QUOTE OF THE DAY- "CHOICE IS SIMPLE.WORK ON YOUR DREAMS OR SOMEONE'S ELSE"






















No comments:

Post a Comment