Saturday 28 May 2016

My Exams Failure Story



Exams is one of the scariest things or event that a student will faced at least 4 times a year(in my state/country),and if you just finish your exams and thinking that you did not do it well or had screwed it up I'm so sorry but to be honest I have also just finished my mid terms and now I'm on a semester break,as stated in the title its proved that I myself had screwed up the exams and this whole 16 days of holiday just gone to a level where you could called it as sucks and meaningless.OK I'm a very paranoid person about everything that could or will not happen and when I knew that I've screwed up my test I was so down and in my mind I'm really afraid of the criticism,the looked down from my schoolmates and the disappointment that i will faced(as I've said I'm a very paranoid guy).Exam is tough and I hate it so much and yea I am quite sure some of you agree with my thoughts as well.

You could called it me as out of luck(if you believe in luck) or you could called it as a spell that have got onto me,because i hardly will screwed my exams and i wont said that I'm a genius or what so ever but the things or events that had happen to me just really doesn't make any sense.In example,during my math exams my scientific calculator just suddenly could not work,the next day its moral paper (its a paper to write essay and fill in the blanks with moral value and description) well guess what,my pen dried up,during my economics test I don't have enough time to answer a question that worth a 25 marks (that makes me stress out the most).See is that just a pure coincident well i don't know but i seriously don't feel good.

Well failure does not matter that much to me as it is just the mid term but what strikes my mood out is the demands from my teacher they expect at least a B for most of the subjects and I really do not think that i could achieve that standard as most of my exams are a total messed already.I could not stop thinking about how should i faced everybody if I'm the only one who fails in the class and how much of embarrassment that i have to encounter ,its tough for me I'm stress and freak out every time and all i really hope is the result that will be announced in the next 2 weeks is gonna be better than i expected and i hope god will hear my wish.Again i know and i get it that its only a test,and its not a big of a deal to fail and i also know that failure could be great as well but that word failure is good when i don't have to faced my teacher judgement and they are pretty scary as well damn.I myself have friends a few that is better than others who told me to chill and that they have also done badly through their exams,note:this exam formats is different from what we have all student sits before (for my country) so its tougher and basically i can't manage my time properly.
I hoped that your teacher or professor does not demand this kind of order to all of you and if he or she doesn't congratulations if he or she did demand like my teacher does I'm sorry but don't worried at least you know that you are not alone and I'm here encountering the same nightmare as you do.

Failure is something I've seen alot and it happens into my life as well but i believe that there's nothing we can't do because if someone out there or before this era could invent something for a few thousands time and fails but never gives up why couldn't i do that as well,why should i gives up in my first try,a man won't gives up so fast and that is why we have people who wanted to be a soldiers,surgeons,lawyers,all that stressful and full of risk type of jobs.So i hope you could have this kind of mindsets as well because remember nothing comes easy,we got to work for it and the harder we worked the better luck we have.

To wrap this blog up,I would again said that if you failed this exams trust me,we are in the same boat and you are not alone to faced it I'm going to faced it also so don't give up on your hope,dreams and life's because to be honest failure is a drug and you have to be strong to eliminate it from interfering your life, and keep in mind nobody can said somethings to affect your life,your life is yours live it and theres no need of worrying what others think or said.


No comments:

Post a Comment