Thursday 19 May 2016

FAILURE IS NOT ALWAYS BAD

Failure,what does it really mean ?? does it mean that I'm not a genius,I can't do do it ,or I'm not suitable for any of this and it was not meant to be for me.WELL,i can proudly and loudly tell you that the answer is a No!!.Failure occurred in many aspect I.E:it might be failing in sports,education,exams,occupation,speech,building a empire from scratch,auditioning etc.

So this is the reality,basically everything we do in our life will fail once in the while,so we shouldn't take that as a discourage or a demotivator to our life and don't want to keep on trying to strive for the best in life.But in the other way around we should stand up like a man or a brave woman to face the failure that causing us to fall from the mountain we climbed.REMEMBER failure is never end of the world but for me failure is just a beginning of life.

Now let me share a little of my story.I'm a student and obviously student face a tons of failure in exams and sports.Sadly i was not the genius one in my class but luckily i got myself into a clever class because I never give up and always want to be the best i can be and never stop making myself feels confident and brave during oral test Lol even when anxiety strikes the he*! out of me i hold on and make myself think that i shouldn't care about criticism .I have anxiety disorder but its not so serious that needed any psychologist treatment but I surely gave a hard time always OKOK this is way out of the topic but I'm planning to make another topic about anxiety.So when i failed i fall into a state of depression but that was before.But after I've learnt that many successful people have failed before such as TIM COOK(CEO of Apple),STEVE JOBS(founder of Apple),RICHARD ST.JOHN(AUTHOR,NOVELIST,MOTIVATOR), even the president fails in life sometimes but non of them seems to give up so i tell myself i can be like them as remember failure is human nature nobody is perfect but we have to make our self be perfect.Think about THOMAS EDISON he failed not once not twist but a whopping 10000(10k) times i guess if most of us are in his shoe we will probably gives up and our third attempts XD!!

So lets take that as a lesson and moral value to keep on going and don't let failure be failure but make failure be a test.And always think of failure as just a ordinary word and it can't determined your life because only you can determined your life and how you want to change it.Lastly remember i am a somewhat paranoid person and if i can do it i believe you won't have a problem by accomplishing it as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment