Wednesday 18 May 2016

HOW TO BE MORE CONFIDENT

CONFIDENT is probably something that every human from every age want to have in their life,well I was once a person that have no confident in everything I do, whether its sports related,public speaking,showing myself in crowded area(even though I'm not famous =-=)but there just always a creature in my brain whom tells me (BRO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE).But until last year I was really determine to change my inner self to be someone dependable,more useful, well most importantly confident.And as you should aspect yea i did it in just a matter of 2 short month and here I will show and share with all of you how.(FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION ALL THE FOLLOWING TIPS IS JUST TOO HELP YOU IN A SLIGHTEST BIT AND I AM NOT ANY WELL TRAINED PROFESSIONAL)


So lets not wasting any time and below is the following tips

-BE YOURSELF:AHA i know now u must be saying this is the tips??that's cheap well this tips might sound cheap but to be honest this is the most effective way ever.When I implement this tips throughout my life Ive learned that it does not matter how you look,dressed or sound like and always  remember you are the God's  creation and nobody can judge you because they are not perfect and neither are they brave enough like you.

-WATCH SOME MEANINGFUL MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO:OK so this is not sponsored or what so ever but I will strongly suggest you to watch some you tube channel that have really helps me to boost my inner alpha to the max so my suggestion of you tube channel is
=TED ED
=ALPHA M
=BRENDON.COM
This following channel had really change my life but of course you will never earn any benefits just by listening and not implementing it so I strongly recommend every each of you to make that motivator as someone you would see as a mentor in life

-HAVE A MENTOR IN LIFE:weather it is sports related idol,money related idol,or a Internet celebrities it does not matter but just have at least one idol in life and it will be useful due to you wanting to follow each of every steps or success that they have created because success is everything including boosting your confidants.

-DRESS UP PROPERLY;whether is going on a date,to school,to work,to the park to walk your dog.Each and everyone of us have to dressed properly and I'm not saying that you should wear a tuxedo everyday well what I really meant is make sure to take a clean bath,put up some perfumes,comb your hair,feels good about yourself and don't make a unhappy face when you are out and oppositely make a face that look refreshing,happy and friendly.

-LAST BUT NOT LEAST
-STAND UP FOR YOURSELF:please don't ever let someone take advantage on you.To be honest people always take advantage on me and now as I go through the step above I've leaned that don't be someone machine and tells them no when you know that what  you are doing for them is nothing helping yourself in anyway,I'm not saying no don't be helpful but please be more caution on what you are gonna help and if you felt that when you needed helped and the person that you have helped before does not want to help you and on that time you should know that you should quit by being their robots.

Well thank you for spending your time by reading my biog.And I'm new to blogger so I'm sorry for the mistakes and please support me as I will be doing this often.





No comments:

Post a Comment